Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Forward to the New Year

Spirit & Truth
Today is Thursday, December 31, 2009.

Looking Forward to the New Year

The seed of God is in us. Now the seed of a pear tree grows into a pear tree; and a hazel seed grows into a hazel tree. A seed of God grows into God.” - Meister Eckhart

The years, the months, the weeks, the days, the hours that have led up to this moment have served their purpose. I have been growing, moving forward, learning, and becoming more and more of what I am truly meant to be. I give thanks for the year now past and for all years that gave way to this one. And I look forward with joyful expectation to the blessings the New Year has in store.
I allow the presence of God in me to be more fully recognized, more completely trusted, more joyously expressed, and more powerfully demonstrated. God in me, as me is whole, perfect and full of joy and I expect health, hope, happiness, harmony, wisdom, success, and abundance to be made perfectly manifest in my daily experience throughout 2010. This is a moment of decision! I have decided that I am a person of sacred value and I am choosing to experience the best of life from this moment on. I now embrace a truly happy New Year. And so it is!



Rev. Dr. Durrell Watkins, Sunshine Cathedral, Ft. Lauderdale

"Spirit & Truth" is a daily devotional magazine published by Sunshine Cathedral

No comments: