Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Taking Responsibility

Spirit & Truth

Taking Responsibility
You can begin right now to feel healthy… prosperous… feel the love that’s surrounding you… And what will happen is the universe will correspond to the nature of your song.” Rev. Dr. Michael B. Beckwith

It was a very empowering lesson to learn that I am responsible for how I feel, what I think, and how I respond to any given circumstance. I can choose to “feel” good no matter what is happening around or even to me. I can know the “truth” of the divine Presence which is right where I am, regardless of the “facts” that seem to want my attention. Hope, gratitude, goodwill, peace, and joy are the results of choices that I am free in every moment to make. And when I feel good, Good is what I tend to experience; and even until the Good manifests, wasn’t it good to feel good all along?!!

Prayer Treatment: Knowing that God, the All Good, is my Truth and my Reality, I choose to feel good now. Yippee!!! And so it is.
Rev. Dr. Durrell Watkins, Sunshine Cathedral

No comments: