Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Prayer for Well-being

Eternal Essence of Life within me,I acknowledge your presence expressing in, through, and as my life.I trust that you are guiding me always to wonderful opportunities, helping me to see and seize the possibilities around me.I allow you now to erase from me all fear, all regret, all belief in lack or limitation, all false notions of inadequacy, scarcity, or separation from you.In the place of these error thoughts, let me now be filled with hope and joyful expectation of Good. Let me now demand and accept the blessings of health, happiness, success, supply, peace, wisdom, and love. As I am blessed, let me be a blessing to others and may all people come to know of their unity with you.I feel your presence within me, and I am made whole, perfect, and complete. This is my truth and for it I rejoice. Alleluia! Amen.

Rev. Durrell Watkins, DMin

No comments: