Monday, July 09, 2007

A Prayer for Personal Achievement

If you have a concern in your life for which you would like to pray, I invite you to use the following prayer:

God within, Infinite Good, Source and Substance of Life -
I pause in this moment to acknowledge your presence expressing in, through, and as me.
I remind myself in this moment that my thoughts and attitude shape much of my experience of life, and when I choose positive thoughts and feelings, I am releasing your power into my life and into my world.
The divine, creative power that flows through my thoughts, words, feelings, and mental images is able to heal, prosper, enlighten, harmonize, and assure success.
And so it is that I am grateful for your power within me to create the abundant life I deserve and desire.
I now claim my good. I visualize it. I feel it. I consider it already accomplished. I call it forth. I expect it. And I allow it to be. I boldly declare that all is well. Thank you, inner-most and everlasting God. Amen.


(c) Durrell Watkins 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wake up! There is great work to be done in your life.

God is opening new doors for me, and finding me new paths to follow.

I trust in God as He is my shield, my deliverer, my fortress, my wealth, my salvation when I call.

God is my immediate, and instant supplier of all good and great things. God is my supplier of wealth, as God's wealth is my wealth. At all times God's wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance.

With God I am rich, wealthy, healthy, happy and successful.