Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Believe...

I believe in the Process of Life, the “Ground of Being,” the Web of Existence, the Field of Infinite Possibilities. I believe the spirit of Life is universal and that it is expressing in, through, and as all that is. I understand that I am part of the universal Whole and my life is one of the ways that It knows Itself. I believe the life of humanity is divine Life!

My function in the Universe is to allow the Universal Presence to express perfectly through and as me. We are always using universal laws, but we can learn to use them intentionally and consistently. I choose to use the Law for my good (and the good of others). I am learning to learn to direct my word and my thought in positive ways so that I am attracting and manifesting only what is good.

When I remember that I am one with all Life and Life is innately good, my experience of life tends to be good also. When I allow myself to know at the deepest level that the Universal Spirit is truly good and only good, and that the Law of Mind is how the Infinite operates, then I experience the healing of conditions. When I operate in the power of this Truth, my life is filled with more peace, more joy, more vitality, and more abundance. My goal is to trust these gifts more completely and to experience them continuously.

I believe in “the eternal Goodness…and eternal Givingness of Life to all,” and I am working to remove any mental blocks that might prevent me from trusting this divine Goodness or from allowing It to express fully in my life.

--Rev. Dr. Durrell Watkins
Sunshine Cathedral


(c) Durrell Watkins 2009

No comments: