Friday, August 24, 2012

Gunman killed after shooting at Empire State Bldg. What's with all the guns?

It is illegal for me to drive without a safety belt fastened around me, but I can carry lethal force on my person? I don't have a right to drive unbound but I do have a right to carry a deadly weapon? Yes, if I misuse it, I will probably be held accountable (depending largely on my financial ability to hire the best attorneys), but isn't that closing the barn door after the horse has gotten out? What is this gun cult thing? I'm not talking about hunters or law enforcement people or even having a defensive weapon in your home...but who needs to carry a deadly weapon? I can't drive past a certain speed limit because it is dangerous but i can carry a military grade weapon? WTF???

No comments: