Friday, April 13, 2007

Why I Believe in Tithing

Being consistently generous has proven to be a blessing in my life. Giving reminds me that I have something to give. When I am participating in the circulation of Universal Supply, my life seems to go more smoothly. Maybe the discipline of percentage giving just makes me pay more attention to my budget and therefore I stay within it. Or maybe having the intention to share somehow activates the Law of Attraction so that as I think thoughts of giving the Universe responds by making sure I have more to give. Or maybe its just fun to support worthwhile causes and the joy of giving attracts good fortune back to me. But however it works, it does work. Giving is as much a part of my spiritual life as prayer, meditation, affirmation, and study are. Knowing that I live in an abundant Universe, I freely give and Life gives back to me generously. Tithing is a spiritual law that I teach and practice and highly recommend.

No comments: