Monday, August 06, 2007

The Divine Source

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.” - From the 121st Psalm (AV)

It is actually very easy for me to believe in God. Now, I understand that “God” is a human word and probably a very clumsy attempt to explore the depths of the mystery of life. But it does make sense that there must be a Source for all the Substance that I see, feel and experience. That this Source is infinite and inexhaustible also makes sense to me. Whatever we call the Source, it is universal, all-inclusive, and ever-present. As I realize and connect to my true Source, I am never alone and never without hope. And so I depend upon my Source, and trust It to provide for my every need.

Prayer Treatment:
Divine Source, I trust you to supply my every need and to fill my life with joy and fulfillment. And so it is!

(c)Durrell Watkins, 2007
first published in the Sunshine Cathedral publication, "Spirit & Truth"

No comments: